This Christmas season enjoy these delicious and nutritious treats featuring products from some of our favourite brands.
Mixed Berry & Plum Christmas Smoothie Bowl
- 2 blood plums, quartered & stone removed1 cup (125 g) frozen mixed berries
- 1 orange, zest finely grated & 1/ 3 cup (80 ml) juice
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon GLOW Inner Beauty Powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh strawberries
- Strawberry flowers & leaves
- 2 tablespoons buckwheat groats
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped hazelnuts
- 2 teaspoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/ 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- To prepare the cacao clusters, place all of the ingredients together in a medium bowl and toss to combine. Spread out onto a baking tray, clumping together to form clusters. Bake, stirring frequently for 10 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- To prepare the smoothie bowl, place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a shallow bowl. Top with cacao clusters & fresh berries to decorate as desired.
Salted Caramel Bites
2 servings of Dose & Co Dairy Caramel Creamer
1 cup medjool dates, pit removed
1 cup roasted almonds, roughly chopped
4 Tbsp almond butter
Pinch of salt
Splash of vanilla essence
Blend all ingredients together in a food processor (except the dark chocolate and a small handful of chopped-up almonds).
Roll the mixture into balls.
Melt the chocolate and dip the balls into the chocolate, and dunk into the chopped-up almonds.
Leave in freezer to set and store in fridge for one hour before serving.
Collagen & Chia Pudding
- 1 C milk of choice, we love coconut, almond or oat
- 1/4 C chia seeds
- 1 serve of BePure Collagen+
- Hemp hearts
- ½ Sliced banana
- Berries (strawberries & blueberries)
- In a bowl fill with milk and then gently stir in your chia seeds and BePure Collagen+ until well combined.
- Keep stirring routinely for another 5 minutes to prevent the chia seeds from congealing at the bottom.
- Leave to set for 5 - 10 minutes in the fridge or on the bench. You can store this in the fridge for up to 3 days or eat it right away.
- Decorate with your favourite toppings. Enjoy!