A healthy treat that feels indulgent? Yes please! Our talented friends at Be Pure have put together this fantastic recipe featuring our new favourite, the Collagen+ ♥
If you're looking for a delicious sweet treat without the nasties and packed with lovely anti-inflammatories, this recipe is for you! It actually tastes just like banana bread.
Banana Bread & Collagen Bliss Balls
Makes 12 | GF, DF
- 2 servings of BePure Collagen+ in either chai or vanilla
- 1 banana, mashed
- 10 dates, soaked in hot water for 5 minutes
- 2 Tbsp cashew butter
- 1 C rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Pinch of salt
- ½ C desiccated coconut (+ extra for decoration)
- Pop all ingredients in a food processor and mix until well-combined.
- Chill your mixture for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Roll into balls of about a tablespoon of mixture each.
- Once bliss balls are all formed, roll in desiccated coconut to coat.