The revolutionary Pro Power Peel system offers a range of peels designed to treat skin concerns from ageing to acne and everything in between. Achieve brighter, smoother, hydrated and glowing skin whilst targeting your main concerns for results designed to last.
How it works
Cell turnover slows dramatically as we age. As this happens, it affects the skin’s appearance and texture in a variety of ways. From fine lines to wrinkles to acne and hyperpigmentation, chemical peels are one of the most effective ways to address these changes, however they’re not a one size-size-fits-all treatment: for optimal results, a peel should be strong enough to accelerate cell turnover but not so powerful as to induce severe skin inflammation. Since every client’s skin is different and in need of different treatment, with Pro Power Peel by Dermalogica we can professionally completely customize the peel your facial skin needs, to target your skin concerns and achieve the healthiest-looking skin ever.
Pro Power Peels are packed with AHA (alpha hydroxy acids) and BHA (beta hydroxy acids) and other ingredients which make the peel very effective in result, making sure to have the correct PH and Acidity on the skin for optimal results. These peels are only applied by professionals as ingredients include Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Phytic acid, Salicylic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Malic Acid and more…
The Pro Power Peel Treatment Benefits
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightens dull skin
- Hydrates dry and dull skin
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Evens skin tone
- Helps prevent breakouts
- Reduces post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Diminishes excess oil production
- Are safe for all skin colours
Side effects can include redness, dryness, itching or irritation as well as swelling, tightening, peeling or scabbing. With 2-3 days, skin may look flaky or tan as the outermost surface peels off to make room for more radiant, new skin. You may also notice temporarily more pronounced discoloration or age spots as they rise to the skin's surface before getting sloughed away.
After your peel
- follow your Skintopia therapists post-care instructions
- wear sunscreen everyday
- avoid strenuous activity for 24 hours, along with any activity that could increase circulation in your face
- Avoid excess heat sources like saunas, steam rooms or direct sunlight
- Don't wax or exfoliate for 72 hours or until skin shows no sign of sensitivity
- Don't pick or peel at scabs, blisters, or loose skin, it can cause scarring
- Avoid direct sunlight for 2-3 weeks