Commercial Bay Business Manager role available.
We are seeking an experienced salon/spa manager who has a genuine passion for developing people, and who strives to deliver on extremely high standards of customer service.
About the role
Our Business Manager will be responsible for fostering culture, mentoring & developing staff, ensuring our procedures are correctly followed, delivering on customer satisfaction, and meeting financial targets / KPI's. The Business Manager will work on our Front of House, meeting & greeting customers, assisting with retail sales + service bookings.
More about the role (the nitty gritty)
- Recruiting new staff
- Developing existing staff (through regular coaching)
- Motivating staff to achieve targets
- Managing a roster / approving timesheets
- Meeting/Greeting customers and assisting them with retail sales + bookings for services
- Ensuring that all customers receive exceptional service, every visit, by every team member
- Working with our head office and the team to attract and retain new customers
- Promoting monthly marketing efforts to customers and assisting in the implementation of these promotions
- Ensuring the team are following Skintopia procedures for all services & front of house
- Placing orders and managing inventory
- Working alongside the business owner to develop targets
- Meeting agreed targets for sales, expenditure & profitability
- Meeting Key Performance Indicators
- Running effective team meetings
- Encouraging an environment for team to collaborate
- Working closely with our head office team to develop the marketing calendar, and providing feedback on activities
- Manage your own team (around 7 staff) and a be part of a larger wider team (30+)
- Ongoing training & development, paid for by your employer
- Leading remuneration on offer
- Flexible working hours
- Generous product allocation and regular treatments
- Work in a fun and energetic environment, beautifully designed, all brand new
- Centrally located in the new Commercial Bay development (with a great bunch of retailers and restaurants)
- Excellent transport links – bus, ferry or catch the train to work
- A qualification in Beauty (preferred)
- Experience managing a team
- Relevant industry experience
- Candidates must share our company behaviours: Kind, Open, & Fun. We also value people who have the courage to stand up and be 'Tall Poppies'.
- Due to the Commercial Bay trading hours, applicants must be available to work some late nights and weekends. This is negotiable but being there during busy periods is obviously key.
- Must be a NZ Citizen or permanent Resident (sorry we are not offering sponsorship opportunities for candidates outside of NZ)
- If you'd like to apply, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com telling us why you'd be perfect for our Business Manager role.