These delicious Raspberry, Cinnamon & Orange gummies hold a gut-loving secret! Containing grass-fed gelatin as well as The Beauty Chef Gut Primer, these gorgeous gummies are the most nourishing treat.
- 1 1/3 cups (340mL) cold water
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed powdered gelatin
- 2 cups (240g) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken
- Peeled zest of 1 unwaxed orange
- Stevia equivalent to 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar, or to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons The Beauty Chef Gut Primer
- Pour 3/4 cup (180mL) of the water into a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over the surface in an even layer. Set aside for 10 minutes, to bloom.
- Combine the raspberries, remaining 2/3 cup (160mL) of water, cinnamon and orange zest in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Decrease the heat and gently simmer for 5 minutes, or until reduced slightly and the cinnamon and orange flavour has infused.
- Add the gelatin mixture and stevia to the hot raspberry liquid and stir until dissolved. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a measuring jug, using a spoon to press the raspberry pump to ensure you get all of the juice out. Don't scrape, as you don't want to push too many of the seeds through. Top up the liquid with water to make 1 1/2 cups (375mL), if necessary. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Sprinkle the GUT PRIMER™ powder over the top of the cooled raspberry liquid and stir to combine.
- Place ice cube trays or silicon moulds onto trays. Fill with the raspberry liquid.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until completely set.
- To unmould, briefly dip base of the ice cube trays or moulds into boiling water to loosen. You want them to warm and come close to beginning to melt so that they will have a glossy surface when unmoulded. Using your fingertips, gently pull the gummies away from the edge of the moulds to release the seal, then invert onto a plate or if using silicon moulds, push out.
- Store the gummies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.