The team at Skintopia can't wait to see you and want to reassure our much loved clients that we are doing everything in our power to get prepared to see you again, safely.
We are happy to announce that our entire Skintopia team has undergone the Dermalogica Clean Touch Certification and will be implementing the 12 Principles for Enhanced Safety at your next treatment.
These principles ensure the safety of our team and clients throughout your entire visit to the premises and are outlines below:
- We prescreen clients and employees for sickness and contact with confirmed COVID-19 cases.
- We recommend that clients in high-risk, vulnerable groups not get treatments.
- We maintain physical distancing in common areas.
- Masks are required in common areas, we were clean masks, face shields and aprons during treatments.
- We wash and sanitise hands repeatedly.
- We recommend thorough hand washing instead of gloves.
- We disinfect professional use products after each use.
- Our beds are clean with freshly laundered linens for each client.
- We clean and disinfect all equipment and surfaces before use.
- We store clean and dirty items and tools separately.
- We disinfect high-touch areas at least hourly
- We clean retail testers before and after use, apply testers to hands and avoid jars.
If you have any questions about our Clean Touch Certification or just a general questions about your upcoming Skintopia treatment, please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we thank you for your co-operation during this time.