We believe your skin care routine is essential to maintain your skin health. To us, your daily skin regime is just as important as brushing your teeth!
For this reason, we are excited to announce that we have been approved by the MBIE to ship our products so we can continue to provide skin care essentials to you.
Of course, no matter how essential skin care might be, we would never consider moving forward with this decision unless we could be 100% confident we could deliver your products safely. We’d like to assure you that we have stepped up our hygiene practises and we are doing the following things to ensure both the safety of our team and the safety of you, our customers:
- Only two team members working in our warehouse at a time on a sliding roster so that they only ever work with the same people on any given day
- Along with practising social distancing between each other, those two team members also have separate workstations, picking trolleys, scanners, even access to separate bathrooms. This ensures absolute limited contact with each other throughout the day.
- Our team will be washing & sanitising hands regularly.
- All surfaces in our warehouse will be fully sanitised at the end of each day.
- Contactless deliveries for all our orders.
- We also recommend taking precautions when receiving an order from us such as leaving your parcel for 24 hours before opening and /or sanitising it.
This is not only good news for your skin, it is great news for the team of women we employee. Like all small businesses right now, we are all doing our best to get our businesses through this difficult time whilst still looking after the health of our fellow NZers. The ability to sell our products online safely is of huge benefit to our business and the people we employee.